Crunchy Cinnamon Granola & Greek Yogurt Breakfast Parfait
This amazing homemade granola is perfectly crunchy, sweet, filling and loaded with nutrient-dense ingredients. It is perfect to kick-start your day or to enjoy mid-day as a satisfying snack. Layer it up or create a yogurt snack bowl. Either way it will be great!
- 2 ½ c. rolled oats
- ½ c. walnuts chopped
- ½ c. pumpkin seeds
- 5 T. coconut oil
- 5 T. maple syrup
- 1 T. pure vanilla extract
- 2 t. ground cinnamon
- 1/16 t. salt
- ½ c. dried cranberries
- 2 C. Greek yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt. Mix until ingredients are lightly coated with oil and maple syrup.
- Spread granola on the prepared baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool to room temperature. Granola will crisp as it cools.
- To serve, alternate layers of Greek Yogurt and granola in 4 parfait dishes or mason jars. Add sliced apples if desired. May also be served as a breakfast bowl. Sprinkle with an extra dash of cinnamon, if desired. Enjoy!
- Tip: Any remaining granola can be stored for up to two weeks in an airtight jar or sealed Ziplock® bag in a cool dry place.
Optional: Apples sliced, for serving
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!