Sheet Pan Orange Chicken & Brussels Sprouts
This delicious sheet pan dinner is easy enough to pull together for a fast weeknight dinner. It tastes like you’ve been cooking all day long but only takes around 30 minutes.
- 4 bone-in skinless chicken thighs
- 1 lb. brussels sprouts trimmed, washed, and halved
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 1 orange sliced
- 1 orange juiced and zested
- 2 T. olive oil
- 2 t. honey preferably local
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- French bread or rolls with Cinnamon Honey Butter –See Recipe Below
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Spray a rimmed baking sheet with some non-stick baking spray and lay the chicken thighs on the baking tray. Nestle in the brussels sprouts, orange slices, and red onion around the chicken thighs. Season the chicken and veggies with some salt and pepper to taste.
- In a small bowl, whisk orange juice, olive oil, honey, and garlic with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the glaze over the chicken and veggies and massage to evenly coat everything with the orange glaze.
- Place in the oven to roast until the chicken is fully cooked through and the brussels sprouts are golden-brown and crisp, around 25-30 minutes. Sprinkle with reserved orange zest. Serve with warm crusty bread topped with cinnamon-honey butter. Enjoy!
- Cinnamon Honey butter
- 1/2 butter, softened
- 1/2 c. honey, preferably local
- 1/2 c. confectioners’ sugar
- 1 t. cinnamon
- Combine butter, honey, powdered sugar, and cinnamon in a medium mixing bowl.
- Mix with a hand mixer until the ingredients are well combined.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!